Sunday, August 29, 2010

On politics...

I have been waiting forever to be able to type this post!

I am a left-wing liberal. Yes, that's me. I am pro-choice. I have my reasons but won't go into those today.

I do not have a religion, I'll save that for another blog.

And I am done being pushed around and shamed by those who do not agree with me. We all have the right to our beliefs, MYSELF included. In my opinion, I've been too "nice" all these years. I have kept quiet, especially recently, because I'm afraid to offend anyone. Typical Democrat behavior, in my experience. As a whole, it seems to me, we all try to be nice and not offend.

Honestly, I think it's time that for me personally, I start standing up for what I believe...some will go with me on this journey, some will leave. In the end, I will be TRUE to myself. TRUE to my own beliefs. And I will be happier for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment