Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This is a challenge

I don't know if anybody reads this blog...but I do know it's a challenge for me.

Even tho this is a fairly ayon blog I'm simply not used to airing my opinions publicly. I spent a majority of my childhood fearing others, accepting what was fed to me and taking on the views of others. As I got older, I realized that it's ok to have my own views...yet even when I became an adult it took me a long time to come out of my shell.

I'm taking a stand in my life. With family. With friends. On Facebook. On Twitter. At work. Everywhere. Some people have chosen to "delete" me out of their life...it's wonderful that Facebook allows us to act like "adults." Others have chosen to accept my views, my choices and simply ME.

I do know this: I will not be fed or accept things I do not believe in. Period. I will stand up for what i believe.

but, I do accept that my budding openness is going to take time. And for that reason, this blog may be quite disjointed for a period of time until I get my sea legs.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment